PRIVACY & POLICY
- Types of Personal Information we collect
- How we use the information
- Links to other websites
- Security and fraud prevention
Types of Information collected
Your data will be collected when you use our website. Your data will be received and stored when you enter our website, send it to us, or provide it to us in any other way.
We collect information when you choose to give it to us. This includes:
- Your contact information like name, email address, postal address, and phone number
- Your resume
- The information use to apply jobs on JobShop
- Information imported by you from third party application
- Information you provide to us when you contact Career & Counselling Centre, UiTM
- Information about your business, such as company name, size, and business type.
How we use the information
We use the information we gather on the website/systems for the purposes of:
- Providing our services
- Responding to any queries you may have
- Operating and improving the website
- Fostering a positive user experience
- Delivering the products and services that we offer to jobseekers and employers
- To operate JobShop services
- To contact and communicate with you when you contact us
- To analyze, improve and optimize JobShop services
- To protect JobShop services and the rights of users and others
- To enforce terms of JobShop's services and prevent fraud and abuse of JobShop systems
- To create a JobShop account for you, including any resume you create or upload
- To enable you to search for jobs and share them with others
- To enable you to apply for jobs
- To help potential employers find your resume and contact you
- To enable you to contact us and for us to respond to you
- To contact you with service-related communications and security updates
- To provide information about you and your interest in job postings to employers
- To provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process
- To provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties
- To send you job alerts, career information, career services or other related programmes
- To give search engines access to public information
- To conduct analytics and generate internal reports about the use of our website
- To track which jobs you search for, view, and apply to
Resume Privacy Options
- We cannot guarantee that other parties will not gain access to this database.
- We cannot control the use of resumes by third parties who access such resumes while they are in our searchable database.
- Employers, recruiters and others who have access to that database, as well as parties who have otherwise gained access to the database may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files or databases.
- We cannot control the retention, use or privacy of resumes or profiles that have been downloaded by third parties. You should not put information you would not want made public in your resume.
Links to Other Websites
- Our site may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information.
- These sites may be operated by companies not owned by Career & Counselling Centre UiTM.
- These other sites or linked third-party sites may have their own privacy notices, which yo u should review if you visit those sites.
- We are not responsible for the content of any sites not owned by Career & Counselling Centre UiTM, any use of those sites, or those sites' privacy practices.
For security and fraud prevention
- JobShop is authorised to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- JobShop takes measures to safeguard your information from unauthorised access or inappropriate use.
- JobShop does not control these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of information you provide to us. Accordingly, you should ensure that you do not post sensitive information, or any other information you would not want made public, to any website.
Last update Privacy Statement - 28 Jan 2020